A proven track record in industrial centrifuge engineering technology, design and service support were the primary reasons quoted for Broadbent being awarded their latest multi-million GBP project in the Peoples Republic of China.
The project was to supply one of the world’s leading chemical producers, Zhejiang Petroleum & Chemical Co (ZPC), with 16 off heavy duty continuous screen bowl decanter centrifuges.
All centrifuges will be employed to process Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical that is a precursor to the production of epoxy resins and polycarbonate. The centrifuges are from the current TB1200 product range and fully equipped with the very latest design and technical advancements such as;
- Revolutionary internal slurry feed arrangement
- Advanced conveyor strength and durability design configuration
- Patented screen solids washing facility
- Long life main bearings
- Mechanical internal conveyor seals and outer casing seals
All of which results in;
- Increased throughput
- High purity final product
- Highly efficient separation
- High product yield
- Reduced power consumption
- Extended continuous operating life between service schedules
The centrifuges are now complete, installation and commission have been started, on time and within budget. This under normal conditions would be a great achievement for such a large detailed project. However, this is made even more impressive given all the significant obstacles encountered as a result of Covid-19. This has all been possible thanks to comprehensive health and safety measures, social distancing and high quality communications between Broadbent and our client.
目前离心机已完成交付，并已按计划开始安装和调试。 对于这么大的项目来说，在正常条件下就已经是一个巨大的成就；还需克服因Covid-19而遇到的重重障碍，这一点更加令人赞叹。 这一切顺利完成主要是得益于全面的健康和安全措施，社交隔离以及博鲁班特与客户之间的高质量沟通。