Broadbent G-Max beam centrifuges are installed in research facilities around the world. Our well-proven and highly respected beam centrifuge range is available in six sizes, from the GT2/0.5 to the large GT150/3.0.
Designed in conjunction with Sheffield University’s Centre for Energy, Infrastructure and Ground Research (CEIGR), the GT2 model is used primarily for undergraduate teaching and as a small-scale research tool.
The GT150/3.0 is a large-scale centrifuge capable of generating 200G on a 750kg payload. These units are typically located in a dedicated university laboratory or government research facility.
Recent beam centrifuge installations include:
- 0.65m GT6 mini beam centrifuge, IT Sligo, Ireland
- 0.65m GT6 mini beam centrifuge, University of Manchester, UK
- 0.65m GT6, Exiton Test Ltd
- 1.5m GT50 beam centrifuge, ETH, Mineralogy, Switzerland
- 1.7m GT50 beam centrifuge, Nottingham University, UK
- 1.7m GT50 beam centrifuge, Sheffield University, UK
- 2.5m GT75 Beijing Petroleum Institute, China
- 3.0m GT150, Los Alamos Laboratory, USA