Designed to handle a wide spectrum of pharmaceuticals and other materials, this range of machines delivers clean, smooth, operator-free processing. The polished internal finish is free of crevices and dead areas. Where necessary, a through-the-wall configuration completely isolates product and process from the actual machine operation and maintenance area. Peelers can be produced in many different materials, and all incorporate advanced PLC control systems. Nitrogen purging is an option.
- ideal for hygiene-critical applications
- user-friendly CIP system
- casing opens fully for 100% basket inspection
- complete batch integrity – no cross-contamination
- available in filter and decanting versions
- capacity per charge from 350 – 2300L
- batch-to-batch containment
- CE-complaint: EN12547, ISO 9001-2008, and all relevant standards, including cGMP where required
|Model||Basket diameter(mm)||Volume (L)||Max load (kg)||Max RM|
A wide range of standard basket sizes are available, as above. However, if you don’t see the size you need, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help.
Need more information? Downloads are available at our Brochures and Technical information sections.