Research and Technology
Broadbent’s capability in solving process separation challenges of all kinds is rooted in the skills, experience and ethos of its people and the exceptional scope of its process laboratory. Our substantial in-house research and technology team has designed, engineered and tested thousands of solid-liquid separation samples over the years and we are committed to delivering outstanding results at every new opportunity.
To maintain the highest standards, we also liaise and collaborate with fellow specialists in academic and industrial centres of excellence, including:
- The Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge
- The Geotechnical & Environmental Research Group, University of Cambridge
- The Filtration Society
- Textile Services Association (TSA)
- British Standards Institution (BSI)
- The Welding Institute (TWI)
For more information on these partners, please visit our Links page.
Need help with a process separation problem?
Call our helpful team today on 0044 (0)1484 477200.