Technical and design capability
For over 150 years, the vast majority of the products supplied by Broadbent to the solid-liquid separation, effluent and water recovery markets have been designed and manufactured by our own teams, here in our UK premises.
Our sustained success in these markets is testament to our uncompromising commitment to excellent product design.
Our capabilities include:
- full mechanical, process and electrical in-house design
- 3D-CAE systems for engineering design, modelling, drawing, vibration and FEA, modal and ODS analysis
- 3D-CAM systems for multi-axis NC machine tools
- design for hazard evaluation, risk analysis, certification GAMP, ATEX etc
- programming for a wide range of industry-standard PLC systems
- comprehensive test facilities with computer based data logging, vibration analysis, sound/power intensity and EMC compliance.
Through active research and our close mutual alliances with leading academic institutions, other external research bodies and industry experts, we remain constantly at the top of our game.
These external links also give us additional access to specialist knowledge, equipment, techniques and facilities which help to keep Broadbent at the forefront of industrial separation technology.