Low Grade Continuous Centrifuges
With decades of experience in the global sugar industry, Broadbent’s excellent range of continuous centrifuges is consistently developed and refined. Our low grade continuous centrifuges combine performance with a simple and efficient mechanical design.
- high performance
- efficient operation
- 360 degree distribution of massecuite
- rapid separation
- easy to maintain
- central feed and acceleration cone
- fully perforated stainless steel basket
- wash and steam massecuite conditioning system
- three-point, external suspension, heavy-duty vibration isolators
- simple, grease-lubricated bearing housing
- double support meshes for working screen
The Broadbent range of continuous centrifuges
Our standard range includes continuous centrifuges to suit a wide variety of sugar and sweetener applications. However, should you require bespoke designs, our Industrial Process Division is at your service to create continuous centrifuges to your exact specifications.
Optional extras include:
- stainless steel contact parts
- separation of washings and molasses.
Broadbent continuous centrifuges are normally supplied to discharge crystals but may be configured to deliver a liquid magma or syrup discharge.
Basic layout of the Broadbent SPV range of continuous centrifuges.